Bluwat Chemicals is a professional supplier of water treatment chemicals in China. We provide our customers both traditional and innovative products to ensure optimum control in a wide variety of applications, which including treatment of drinking water, waste water, process water. We are trying our best to be the professional manufacturer and service supplier to reduce your treatment cost.
Our core products are coagulants and flocculants for water treatment, and polymers for oil/gas drilling and EOR (enhanced oil recovery). .....
BLUWAT are professional manufacturer in China for water treatment chemicals.
We can supply following serial products to satisfy different demand in water treatment industry.
1,BWD series Water Decoloring Agent：
Mainly used in textile, dyeing, paper industries as decolorant agent.
Can remove color and reduce CODcr to save water treatment cost......
Annual sales of water treatment products worldwide
Operating water treatment products for 20 years
Buy from us from different industries
Efficient Chemical Solutions for Wastewater Treatment in Crayon Production
Bluwat Chemicals has recently had the privilege of working with a reputable stationery company to enhance their crayon production wastewater treatment process.
Maximizing Mining Processes with Polyacrylamide Polymer
The article discusses the use of polyacrylamide in mining applications, particularly in water management processes such as thickening, flocculation, sedimentation, and filtration.
Chemical Treatment of Aquaculture Wastewater
Chemical treatment is one of the effective method to treat aquaculture wastewater.
How to use Blufloc Polyacrylamide?
Application and Dosage, Procedure and Precautions, welcome to check it out
BWD Water Decoloring Agent Jar Test
You will find out how to apply BWD Water Decoloring Agent to a Jar Test in this post.
About BWD Water Decoloring Agent produced by Bluwat Chemicals
A quaternary cationic polymer, it is a special product used for de-coloring, flocculating, and minimizing COD, along with other purposes. You can discover more information by clicking the link.
Let's start the test.
1. Make a BWD 2% (4 grams of BWD-01 with 96 grams of water).
2. Make a PAC 5% (17 grams of PAC with 83 grams of clean water).
3. Make a polyacrylamide 0.1%.
4. Take 200-500ml of effluent and adjust the pH to 7.5-9.5 (neutral or alkaline). (This step makes sure that the BWD-01 works best at the proper pH).
5. Mix BWD-01 solution completely into the effluent, and quickly stir about 1-3 minutes until color flocs form.
6. Mix PAC solutions completely into the effluent, and quickly stir about 1-3 minutes to promote floc development.
7. To make big flocs, include small quantities of Anionic Polyacrylamide solution, stir and mix slowly.
9. After letting it stand a few minutes, inspect the effluent color.
Some essential details you don't wanna miss.
1. To achieve better results, change the dose of BWD-01 and PAC to do more tests.
2. You may attempt either PAC or BWD first.
3. Stir for numerous minutes after adding each chemical.
4. Once all the actions have been completed, let the effluent settle for a few minutes, and after that examine its color and flocs.
5. Overdosage will lead to a light milk color in the processed water.
6. Typically, BWD is dosed after a biological process in order to lower the dosage and protect the bacterias.
7. Do not forget to follow our page to get more info about flocculants & coagulants.
Thanks for putting in the time to check out!